Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to my blog about the Greek myth of Prometheus. This blog is for my college work, nothing else.

Saturday 21 May 2011

Day 3 Continued: Man in God's Image



These are pictures of what I did with white and black tape on an old piece of acrylic. One side I made all black with the black tape then cut away the image of man with a scalpel while I made letters to spell out ‘Man in’ with white tape. On the other side I put the image of man that I had cut out onto the middle of the acrylic and spelled out ‘God’s image’ with black tape instead of white. It shows how Prometheus created man in God’s image.
I think that this went really well as it also shows, in a way, yin and yang, black and white, etc; many differences between people in the world. My next step will to take this further in my work and maybe try to bring the idea of differences into my work with Prometheus.


No comments:

Post a Comment